Saturday, November 21, 2009

Monday, October 26
{299/365} I have to leave my house 30 minutes early to get a "spot" to pick Em up at school. On a rainy day like today I have to leave at least 40 minutes early. I live 3 minutes away. It's beyond ridiculous and between drop offs and pick ups I probably waste about 45 minutes to an hour each day just waiting! The worst is when Liam is with me (which is almost always) and he is wide awake and frustrated. There are days when the DVD just doesn't cut it and he feels trapped...and I don't blame him. Today I decided to hang out in the back, unstrap him and let him move around a bit. It was like an adventure! Aside from attempting to climb into the front a dozen times, he mainly hung out and opened and closed his window. Eventually I had to use the old "window lock" in the front. Sorry Liam. ;)

No comments: