Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saturday, October 24
{297/365} A couple of years ago there was a house for sale at the end of my block. One day I saw a moving truck and soon after saw a great big "It's A Boy" stork on the lawn! I noticed my new neighbor walking past my house with her baby, we introduced ourselves and that was the extent of our encounter. Imagine my surprise when I saw her maybe 8 months later, pregnant again! WOW! Since then we've had several conversations, including one last week when I told her about Liam. She wanted to get together one day and I explained how crazy our schedule is. I also mentioned that I haven't had a chance to decorate the outside of my house for the fall. Imagine my surprise when I heard someone on my steps and when I looked out, this is what I saw! My neighbor was getting into her car after dropping off this gift. I was so touched by this random act of kindness that I could hardly believe it. Now I'm wondering what I could do for her. I know that's not what it's all about but that's the way my brain works. ;)

No comments: