Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sunday, October 25
{298/365} My new Liam "assignment" is to make flashcards. Today it's photos of his clothes, soon it will be his toys, food, etc. This jacket isn't what's special (although it's totally cute), it's what it represents. Liam is two and although that's not the easiest age...he sure is sweet! I started to think about this jacket and how once the warmer weather comes, and we're back in fall again, this jacket won't fit him. I'll put it in the "donate" pile or if it's in bad shape I'll have to throw it out. It's always a bittersweet process for me but it's rarely about the actual clothing...it's about the boy that fit into the clothing. I wonder how different he'll be then and what the age of three will bring. I know I think too far ahead, I need to enjoy the little two year old wearing this jacket now and work on the next size up when the time comes. :)

No comments: