Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friday, October 30th
{303/365} Today was a very hectic day. It's Halloween parade day at school which means drop off at 8:30, pick up at 11:30, drop off again at 12:30, the Halloween parade at 1:30 and the class party at 2:00! The original plan for Halloween this year for the kids was "Sandy and Danny" from Grease but when I couldn't find a small leather jacket for Liam it hit me...hippies! Emily is really into the music from "Hair" so dressing like a flower child is perfect. In addition, I made an executive decision to use my Halloween photos as my holiday photo this year. My mom LOVED the idea and since she takes a photo with the kids each year, decided to do the same. After a crazy day at school, we did a Halloween/Holiday photo card shoot at home. The photos came out great and I even got a smile from my little hippie boy. Truth be told, he was happy because I was playing the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" on my iPhone. The secret is revealed. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This photo is so cute!!