Monday, November 9, 2009

Thursday, October 22
{295/365} Emily started second grade and with that there's more spelling, math and something new...book reports! I remember my reports, in fact I still have an entire box full of them. I remember the report on how matches work where I decorated the cover in actual matches. ;) The report on mountains where I cut a mountain from a lunch bag and used a cotton ball for the snow. I worked so hard on those covers that I can't remember how I actually did on the reports! How funny that Em's first report was on "Fancy Nancy and the Dazzling Book Report". Nancy works so hard on the cover that she has no time to actually write the content! Well, Emily did write her report but definitely took her drawings very seriously. She chose to illustrate the beginning, middle and end of the story instead of one large picture. I can only imagine how hard she will work when she has a report long enough for a cover!

No comments: