Saturday, November 7, 2009

Monday, October 19
{292/365} I can't believe I took this photo. This photo symbolizes the utter chaos in my life...and it's scary! When we first moved into our house in 2000, I owned a Toyota Corolla and then a Rav4, both of which I was able to drive into our garage. It was a clean area in the "good old days". The trouble began when I got the too-big-for-the-garage mini van. Slowly the garage became the dumping ground for various odds and ends. When we were renovating our kitchen and living room last year, we set up tables and made this a temporary storage facility. Unfortunately, we only managed to put certain things away and a year later it's still a scary mess! My hope is to do SOMETHING in here this fall/winter...I've been waiting for the spiders and any other lurking creatures to disappear so I can dig in. I'm great at making plans but not sticking to them, always placing "organizing the house" on the back burner. That said, I cringe when I step foot in this garage and if I just spent a day really concentrating on getting things done, it would be one less chaotic mess I have to deal with. :)

No comments: