Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tuesday, October 20
{293/356} Liam is officially in love with stickers. Now, when it comes to a two year old, that could be a good or bad thing. On the one hand it's cute to see him place a sticker on his shirt, or my shirt, or laugh when he puts one on my cheek! On the other hand, it's not so cute when I find them on the walls or the carpet or the new hard wood floors. ;) My new solution is an easy one...a sticker book. A place to put all of the stickers so they end up somewhere safe. My first order of business was to dig out an adorable "Little Einstein" sticker book I had hidden away. It contains a bunch of stickers and pages with the outlines of each one. Liam is having a great time navigating through the pages, placing each sticker in it's new home. He walks around with his new book as if he's studying the contents and deciding which sticker to choose next. It looks like there will be a lot of cool sticker books on the Hanukkah/Christmas list this year...among a million other things. ;)

No comments: