Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunday, November 8
{312/365} This is the girl whose heartbeat I saw at 9 weeks. The girl who gave me heartburn and made me crave McDonalds Filet-O-Fish and shrimp with hot cocktail sauce. The girl who decided to make her debut three weeks early, breaking my water and putting me in a state of shock. This is the girl who was born with no epidural on November 8th, 2001, at 10:36pm during an episode of "ER". This is the girl who was as sweet as an angel in the hospital but who cried like a maniac on the car ride home. This is my first baby, my daughter, my heart. This is the girl who I couldn't love more if I tried. The most beautiful, creative, friendly and intense girl I know. This girl is the reason I'm grateful every single day of my life and I cannot imagine my life without her. My sweet Emily is eight today and cannot believe eight years have gone by in virtually no time at all.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy 8th Birthday Emily!! I hear you on this one . . . time passes so quickly! You're going to blink again, and she'll be 13! It's just crazy!