Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday, October 17
{290/365} Yesterday I spent some time on the phone with my "scrappy" friend Kim. As always we discussed the projects we are working on and unfortunately what we are *not* working on! She mentioned that she was in the process of decorating "phantom" or "boo" bags with her daughter Meg. I had NO IDEA what she was talking about! Apparently it's a game where you decorate a bag, fill it with candy and a poem and anonymously leave it on the doorstep of a friend. When you get boo'ed you go and boo someone else. I had never heard of such a thing! Well, tonight we were having a late dinner and our doorbell rings...who the heck is THAT?? Em thinks she saw her friend Jack run away, but why? I found this bag on our doorstep (and I recognized the ghost as something my friend Kristen, Jack's Mom, would make). We had been boo'ed but there was no note and I know where it came from. I'm not sure if it was official but it was fun! I'm just glad Kim filled me in or I would have been totally in the dark. :)

No comments: