Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monday, November 2
{306/365} At first glance this looks like a normal photo of a normal kid wearing sneakers. If you look closer however, one would notice the rainbow laces and the size of the shoe. These are Emily's sneakers. ;) About a week ago I heard Liam fall in the kitchen. Why? Because he put on my sneakers and proceeded to walk around in them. In fact he enjoys wearing every one's shoes, including his daddy's which are very hard to walk around in. My favorite has been Emily's chunky heeled, shiny, pink Hannah Montana shoes...now those will brake the ankle of a two year old! I wish I could get better photos but each time I get my camera ready he steps out of his chosen foot wear. I'm not sure how long this phase will last but for the most part, it's pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

It is cute, and holy moly Batman, I love that shirt!