Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friday, October 23
{296/365} I forgot what it was like to have a two year old...and a two year old boy is a different experience altogether! The energy, the curiosity, the insanity! When you mention to another parent that your child is two, they often give you that "I totally know what you are going through" head nod. You also know that they are thinking "better you than me!!" ;) Liam may be different in some ways but I'm finding every day that he has many more typical two year old attributes than one would think. Actually, I think he's happier than most kids his age! That said, by the end of the day I'm exhausted and often wondering how I got so old. Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into. Then I take that last glance before bed and see this perfect, handsome angel sleeping so peacefully. I have to resist the urge to climb into the crib and snuggle up with my sweet boy. Any thoughts or doubts somehow go away and I realize how truly lucky I am.

No comments: