Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, March 4th
{63/365} Today was an emotional day. My friend Tracy's sweet boy is in the hospital. I really wanted to see her but as usual, my buddy Liam was at my side. The Pediatric ICU is certainly not inviting 18 month olds to "hang out". My Mom came to the rescue. I met her at the hospital and she took Liam to the restaurant for some breakfast. While I was visiting the baby, Liam was having a grand old time with his waffles and applesauce. In fact, today of all days, he decided to eat with a spoon! This was the first time he accomplished such a thing and leave it to my Mom to allow him to do this in a public place! I'm so proud of my little boy and my Mom for allowing him to make the mess!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, how exciting!!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends boy, I hope he's well soon. How exciting for Liam's new accomplishment, and it is great you Mom was able to snap a picture for you.