Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday, March 2
{61/365} So here is a little secret about me...and it isn't pretty. I think it's funny when we have a warm day at the end of February and a couple of days later we get hit with a HUGE snowstorm! Everyone thinks spring is around the corner and BAM...snow! Can you tell I'm a "winter person"? Well, nothing is sweeter than a snow day...especially on a Monday! Today we were hit with about 6 or 7 inches and with that came the begging..." PUHLEEEEASE can I go out and play"?? It was snowing hard and freezing and Liam had to nap and eat and now it was 4:30pm. I felt bad but Liam is the slowest eater! Finally I told Emily she could get bundled up and go play with Riley...and she did! LOL She spent an entire hour on the deck with the dog (who came in 20 minutes later) making snow angels and playing imaginary snow games. She had a ball and I was able to watch her all warm and dry from the kitchen/dining room! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Princess LOVES to play in the snow with the girls! A couple of years ago, the girls built large snowmen, and Princess was such a goofball while they were working on them. She interrupts a lot, because she thinks they're out there ONLY to throw her ball! She's a funny dog!! The warm temps followed by snow happen in IL too. I'm a FALL person. Such a short season! CUTE photo!