Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sunday, March 1
{60/365} I've been trying to clean my office for weeks...I mean really clean it out. With an 18 month old on the run, it's taken a lot longer than expected. Today I went through all of my unfinished CKC projects...and there were quite a few. Among them was my "Finishline Scrapbooking" project that we did with Stacy Julian. Unfortunately, the papers weren't my style, the technique wasn't my style and there was no doubt I wouldn't be finishing this book. Then it occurred to me...this book was Emily's style! The paper was perfect AND I had over 25 photos of just her and Liam. Some pages were started and many were unfinished...until today. She was so excited to make a book of her and her brother. She spent the entire afternoon working on her cool CKC project!

No comments: