Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tuesday, March 10
{69/365} Well, the day is finally here and yes, I'm the one with the photo of my 365 kit! What makes this day so crazy is that I got the kit around 12:30 and proudly placed it on the table. Then I had to clean the kitchen and put Liam's toys away. Emily was home with a high fever and we had to go to the doctor. My mom came (hence the reason for the clean up), I had to get Liam settled, go to the appointment, get antibiotics (she has strep), pick up her homework and make dinner. The kit sat on the table, mocking me for hours! Finally, around 5:30 I opened up the box. The kit is great and I look forward to getting the first 60 photos developed. Now I have to figure out the journaling...I wonder if anyone notices that I write way too much?? ;)

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You finally have it! I'm telling you, mine has the photos in it ONLY. I'm so behind on the journaling, but that's why I decided to keep the blog! It will help when I finally fill out those cards! I need to get going on that, or else I won't EVER do it! Have fun!

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS! I'm still waiting on mine... I too am wondering how I am going to handle the journaling, ever time I look at my blog posts I wonder how am I ever going to fit that on one of those cards?

Ann said...

YAH!

I agree, the journaling can be hard when you have a LOT to say (which I usually do)- I probably use one of the tri-fold cards every week! Maybe I should copy them so I have more???...hhhmmm! You gave me an idea!

Have fun!