Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monday, March 23
{82/365} Liam has needed a haircut for the longest time. Unfortunately, the place I bring the kids isn't around the corner and I've been so busy lately. Last night I saw him push the hair out of his eyes and I knew I HAD to make this happen! Without an appointment (I'm not that person) I went first thing this morning and .it was closed! I realized that many haircutting places were closed on Mondays. :( So, I let my frustration out in AC Moore next door. .;) Luckily I drove by one last time before heading home and I saw the lights on. The receptionist was late and didn't hear the phone! WHEW! He was so good and enjoyed watching Dora as the stylist worked her kid cutting magic. As soon as he was finished he ran to this train to hang out. Ah, my handsome little guy can see again!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw! A little man cut! How cute! I mean handsome!!