Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday, March 8
{67/365} Last night Emily decided that we should have a nice breakfast together in the morning. On Sundays I usually get to sleep in a bit and then I immediately start doing the laundry and other fun (yeah right) stuff. For the most part Em and daddy dine together. Today was different. Emily made little goodie bags and place cards and made a menu of what we would all eat. She is too much! I will admit, it made me think that we need to restructure things a bit and make this a Sunday tradition. Frank isn't always around but every Saturday night and Sunday morning he is there. It's the perfect opportunity for us to sit together as a family. It won't take much effort on my part and I KNOW it will make our Emily very happy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

How sweet! I hear you on eating together. We really need to do it more often. Usually Fri & Sat mornings, dh is home so he cooks breakfast and we eat together.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this! It is the little things that matter! Not that quality time together as a family is a little thing! It's important, and it matters! BTW, your husband's breakfast sandwich looks delicious!!