Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday, March 14
{73/365} This morning Emily and I went out to run a few errands. When we got back, Frank had to run to Lowes so he hopped in the shower. In the meantime, I left Liam downstairs with Emily for a few minutes. I had to to do some work on the computer and all I could hear was Liam running around and he was whining and falling and crying and whining some more! I was about to run downstairs when I heard the pitter patter of little feet and a gate slam close. Emily had sent Liam up to me and kept herself downstairs. When he walked into the office there was a round Post-It stuck to his back that simply read..."I can't take him!" I think I laughed for about 15 minutes. Her note said it all. ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny. You should scrap that post-it!