Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday, March 11
{70/365} The point of getting the 365 kit is that I won't have to do much work. When I do projects, I obsess over every detail. The beauty of this project is how simple it is. Just sort out the cards, do your journaling, add some day stickers and away you go! So why am I making a kit as well? A great friend of mine is doing this project with me, documenting her 40th year. As a birthday gift (her birthday was in January) I wanted to make her a kit. After obsessing (yep, that's what I do) over what paper to choose, etc I simply decided to copy MY kit! The good news is that the copied cards look great, the bad news is it will take me a long time to finish! There's a lot of cutting to do. Oh well, in the end she will have a cool kit too. (Oh and for the record, if there were more available I would have purchased another kit. Since there aren't anymore I don't feel guilty about my approach)!

No comments: