Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday, March 6
{65/365} I had few photo choices today but I kept coming back to this one. When I returned home from dropping Em at school, I found her footprint in a patch of snow on the driveway. At that moment I realized just how much I miss her during the day. I miss the days when it was just the two of us, having fun with no schedule to keep. We would go out to lunch and talk and she would draw pictures and describe her adventures with her imaginary friends! Those days are long gone but I look forward to all of the new memories and the fun times we will share. I love this quote..."Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same". That about says it all. :)

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

AW! Beautiful post, and what a GREAT photo! Just wonderful!

Angela said...

Love your photo and your post. Brought tears to my eyes!!! Oh I got my kit today!!!