Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday, October 7
{280/365} I got to bed late as usual and had a hard time getting up this morning. Each Wednesday I feel like we are so close to Friday, yet so far! I hate getting up, getting ready, getting Emily dressed, yanking Liam out of a sound sleep and getting him dressed, lots of hair brushing and whining, choosing just the right shoes and a rushed breakfast . I couldn't help thinking of the long day to come. Drop-off, pick-up, afternoon art class and Liam's therapy...getting in and out of the car over and over again. I honestly NEVER thought I would make it! When I got downstairs I found this photo waiting for me on my phone. This was Frank's morning. Although I know it was like 100 degrees in the shade AND he would be working his butt off all day, somehow I didn't feel too sorry for him. Although I'm not into the heat or sunshine or even palm trees, it certainly looked like a more promising day. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

There's a man smack dab in the middle of that photo who needs to put more clothes on! Gorgeous building!! What is it?