Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thursday, October 15
{288/365} I simply couldn't resist this photo. My dog...relaxing. It must be nice to have a dogs life, sleeping whenever the mood strikes you. The only challenge in life is getting dinner five minutes late or dodging kids all day. ;) When Riley was a pup the slightest noise would cause her to bound up and jump into action! "What...what can I do?...are we playing?...are we eating?...what's UP?" Apparently now you can get in her face...really close with a camera...and she doesn't budge! It's sort of nuts to admit but I like the way this photo shows how soft she is and her little doggie whiskers! It makes me smile which is why I simply couldn't resist this photo. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I would NEVER be able to get a photo of Princess like this! I cannot get a sleeping photo of her! She hears me every time! Riley is so stinkin' cute! What a sweetheart!!