Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thursday, October 1
{274/365} I rarely get any time to myself. When my Mom comes over to watch Liam it's because I have a Class Mom activity at Emily's school, or a Girl Scout meeting or a doctors appointment. I hate asking my Mom to watch the kids so I could have some "me" time. That said, my friend Marilyn holds three hour crops in her house on Thursday evenings. I rarely get to go but she sent me the dates until the end of June, 2010. I gave these dates to my Mom, and told her if for some crazy reason she felt like hanging with the kids...I wouldn't argue with her! LOL Well, yesterday she decided she would in fact stay tonight and I was able to spend a few hours scrapping with adults. :) As I walked out the door, Liam was coloring, Emily was doing a project for school and my Mom was on the phone...see ya, have fun! :)

No comments: