Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Saturday, October 10
{283/365} Tonight Frank finally comes home but today Emily and I went to Oktoberfest! My amazing and creative friends Lusya and Kristen had a booth where they sold some beautiful items...both purchased and handmade. They are so talented and I was so impressed! Although my style tends to lean in the contemporary/modern direction, I really love the look of certain country accents. I believe Lusya, who recently started her own business, The Country Cape, is proud that I'm broadening my horizons!! Today I purchased a beautiful wreath, that cool witches hat, a little wooden town and a wrought iron "BOO" to place in my living room. I loved this booth and I'm so proud of my friends...I'm also glad that Lusya had this photo because I totally forgot to take one!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That booth looks great!! They look like they sell very cool stuff!