Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wednesday, October 14
{287/365} Apparently my invitation to the toga party got lost in the mail! ;) Liam is going through a new I-need-to-take-my-clothes-off phase. I think it started when we moved from short sleeves, to long sleeves. Long sleeves annoy him so he's constantly pulling on the arms. Tonight he managed to get his shirt off but apparently didn't have much luck in the onesie department. ;) The classic moment came when Emily shouted "toga party". WHAT? I mean, my toga thoughts immediately turn to Animal House, how would SHE know what a toga party was? Did she join a sorority when I wasn't looking? Hmmm. Turns out they mentioned it on an episode of iCarly. I can handle that and it wiped away the visions of John Belushi that were dancing in my head. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, this photo CRACKED me up! Liam is a character! Yep, good luck getting a onesie off!