Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 8
{281/365} In the late 80's the move "Parenthood" came out. I haven't seen it in years but I remember how funny it was. There was a little blond boy who was just adorable...he would put a pot on his head and walk around or get his head stuck in a lawn chair. I have to admit, there are times when Liam reminds me of that boy...for better or for worse! Case in point... Emily's class had a visit from some of the local firefighters. Her teacher was kind enough to send a fire hat home for Liam and his eyes lit up when he saw it. Of course a good mom would choose the sweet photo of him putting the hat on his head, smiling from ear to ear. I decided to choose the "I'm-going-to-put-a-blanket-on-my-head-and-then-my-fire-hat-and-walk-around-bumping-into-things" photo! Yes, I did send this little gem to Frank as well. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Liam! He's so silly! That boy in Parenthood never fails to crack me up, especially when Rick Moranis' wife in the movie wants her super intelligent daughter to play with him!!