Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunday, October 11
{284/365} Frank came home late last night and slept for a while today. Meanwhile, I spent some time working on my shelves, trying to make them seasonal and festive. I spent such a long time obsessing on permanent "knick knacks" that I finally gave up and figured I can just change them for different holidays and times of the year! One of my most triumphant finds was the cool rattan pumpkin. They sell them at Pottery Barn for $29 but I got mine at Target for $10...woohoo! (I also found one that lights up for $15 and they are $50 at PB!!) That beautiful wreath was made by my friend Lusya (my plan is to hang it up but I need to buy an over-the-door hook), and I bought my "BOO" from her as well. I dug out some pieces from our little Halloween town (we have yet to put that up) and that white house which I always leave up, is now adorned with some Making Memories Halloween Line Art. Emily's contribution was a picture of a red leaf and there's a little turkey hanging out waiting for Thanksgiving. :) Last but not least, I found an adorable witch and Igor looking guy last week. I named them "Emily and Liam" but had to change the witches name because Emily was quite offended. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh! Poor Emily!! Cute shelves, and cool stuff on them!!