Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wednesday, May 20
{140/365} A few weeks ago I had Liam out on a Friday. His sneakers fit that day. By Sunday evening..they didn't!! Unfortunately, we had a physical therapy evaluation that Monday and I actually had to bring him with NO shoes! Luckily, he didn't need them for the evaluation so I dodged a bullet. ;) Each day I had something to do and then the kids got sick...for several days...no new shoes yet again. Finally I placed an order with Lands End and printed out a size chart. He did in fact go up a size! I ordered him a cute pair of mesh water shoes but I knew he needed another pair. A couple of days ago (after yet another evaluation) we had a few moments to stop into Target. I purchased his first pair of Converse sneakers and although they aren't the classic "All-Stars" they are the newer "One-Stars" and just as cute. I even bought a pair for myself and Frank and Em got a pair with purple flowers. Today Liam wore them for the first time and looked so darn cute!!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

He sure does look cute!