Friday, May 15, 2009

Monday, May 11
{131/365} Riddle me this...how does a kid who stopped talking, can't always point and often can't communicate...figure out that if you move the dining room chairs in the perfect position, you can in fact hoist your body up to sit on the table!! Why is it that he is SO GOOD at being SO BAD?? It was bad enough that he turned the TV on and off...so now we have a gate in front of it. He now pulls everything out of every drawer that's not nailed shut and climbs onto the couch trying to leap off the back, head first. Oh and then there are the vents on the floor that now need to be stuck down and God forbid you leave the dogs water on the floor!. Yep, just add dining room table to the "Liam-is-a- menace-so-you-better-watch-him" list. :) I need an Advil...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm sure this is why I don't have boys. I'm not sure I could handle it! They really can figure out a lot, can't they? Kids are amazing!