Friday, May 15, 2009

Wednesday, May 13
{133/365} Emily was very proud of the homemade bag she made for Mother's Day...but was upset that I didn't take a photo of what was inside! Last Thursday Emily was too sick to go to her Daisy meeting, but I'm a leader AND I made the project...so I had to go. Before I left, I gave her the project so she could put it together with Grandma while I was gone. Along with the 17 pairs of hands I cut out (day 124) I also put together this cute vase with flowers. It's a covered toilet paper roll stuffed with green Styrofoam, Cricut flowers, buttons and pipe cleaners. It took FOREVER to prep this one but in the end the girls had adorable gifts for their Moms! I loved mine so of course I was happy to take this photo!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so totally cute! What an awesome project! You made a lot of moms happy, I'm sure of it!