Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tuesday, May 19
{139/365} Liam had therapy today at 9am...I hate ANYTHING at 9am! I realized when it was over that I never took a photo of the million toys we use each week. There are the peg puzzles with animals, the peg puzzle with different colored pegs and a foam board and the peg puzzle with different colored pegs, foam board AND the foam shapes to put on top. Mr. Potato Head, cars, shape sorters, stacking cups, stacking bowls, home made flash cards with photos of family members and of course snacks! Everything serves a purpose...we work on all sorts of fine motor skills as well as pointing, clapping, focusing, etc. It's not easy, but I'm glad I'm part of the process. In three short months I've already noticed a big difference in many of the "problem" areas!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm so glad it's all making a difference! Go Liam!