Friday, May 15, 2009

Tuesday, May 12
{132/365} Today wasn't a great day. I got up as always, ready to start the day only to discover that once again Emily had a fever. She can't seem to shake this thing! Liam's cough is getting worse and his little nose is all stuffy. A trip to the doctor was in order. It turns out that the kids have colds and "viral" infections which means NO meds. As horrible as it sounds, sometimes I hope for the ear infection or strep because they are cleared up in 24 hours! So, I get home and my sick kids are tired yet stir crazy at the same time. I'm also starting to feel a little something coming on and wondering when it will surface. As I slump my exhausted self into a chair I see my beautiful Mother's Day flowers staring me in the face. Then I think...this is what we do...this is what it's all about...THIS is why I have those flowers in the first place. A mommy's job is never done...and somehow it's all worth it.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope the sickness leaves your house! Ugh!

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous!