Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday, May 22
{142/365} I finally got a night out with "the girls"! Getting six women together is practically impossible (our friend Roxann showed up later) but we managed! Kristen (bottom center) and I both have May birthdays...hers in the beginning and mine in the end...so we made this a collective birthday celebration. We had such a fun night! My Mom (who lives close by and recommended the restaurant) snuck in before we got there and put balloons and candy all over the table...she even bought the first round of drinks. :) Kristen and I were then given BEAUTIFUL diamond initial necklaces from our friends...unbelievable! Three hours later we left laughing and so thrilled that we could all be together. I'm so grateful to have them in my life and they each made my "pre" birthday very, very special.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How fun! Your mom is awesome too! You gotta love your girlfriends! Happy Early Birthday to YOU!

Angela said...

That is so wonderful you had a great time with friends!